The Wyse Home Team – The Right Choice to Sell Your Home – November 14, 2012
Ho! Ho! Ho! Ready or not the holidays are just around the corner and the season of warm tidings, joy and giving is gearing up for another appearance. Fortunately, the holidays are something local merchants, organizations and cities do well in and around the Daytona Beach area. So whether you’re looking for a place to pick up that special gift for someone you love or hoping to create a holiday memory that will last a lifetime, you don’t have to go far. Search all homes for sale in Daytona Beach, FL.
In fact, with a little planning, you can make countless priceless memories while enjoying the best of the holiday events the Daytona Beach area has to offer!
Here are a few of many events planned in the area this holiday season:
- In Daytona Beach, the Ocean Center’s Light Up Volusia Nights ceremony from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Nov. 24 will unveil the season’s festive lights and decorations at the Ocean Center, Daytona Beach Hilton Oceanfront Resort, Ocean Walk Shoppes and the historic beach front band shell. County officials will light the Ocean Center’s ornate 40-foot tree. Event mascot Sandy The Seahorse will be there for the beach-themed event, that also will include entertainment, refreshments and fun crafts for the kids! And feel free to arrive hungry, because the area’s best food trucks and their culinary goodies will line Main Street from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Port Orange will host a Tree Lighting Ceremony & Community Choir at the Kenneth W. Parker Ampitheater on Dec. 1 at 6 p.m. Choirs from churches located around the community will welcoming the holidays in song, featuring all the usual classics. The Mayor and City Council members will officially light the tree and City Center for the season and Santa will be on hand to hear what all the little ones are dreaming will appear under the tree this year.
- Ormond Beach will be home this year to at least two tree lighting holiday events. The first event will be held Nov. 30-Dec. 2 at the Casements on Riverside Drive. Themed “A Rockefeller Christmas,” the event will include a visit from both Santa and his Mrs., as well as a tree lighting, gift and craft boutique, gourmet shoppe and an ice cream social. The fun takes place from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. each night. Admission is $5 for adults and $1 for children. There will be live entertainment from area performers, local choirs and area schools, including Ormond Beach Elementary. It all leads up to opening night of the 31st Annual Christmas Gala and tree lighting at 7 p.m. Dec. 3, presented by the City of Ormond Beach Leisure Services and the Casements Guild. The second event will take place Dec. 10 at Ormond Beach City Hall Plaza on Beach Street. Live holiday music and Mayor’s tree lighting ceremony will kick off the evening at 5:30 before the annual Home for the Holidays parade begins at 6:30 p.m.
Daytona Beach Home Links:
- Search all homes for sale in Daytona Beach, FL.
- Search swimming pool homes for sale in Daytona Beach, FL.
- Search home foreclosure and short sale deals in Daytona Beach, FL.
About The Wyse Home Team
The Wyse Home Team is ready to help answer any question you may have about homes in the Daytona Beach, FL, area. Please call The Wyse Home Team at 386-562-2651 or visit www.thewysehometeam.com for a detailed list of Daytona Beach, FL, area homes. From Ormond Beach, FL, to Daytona Beach, FL, to Port Orange, FL, The Wyse Home Team is the right choice to sell your home.